Attention: For indoor use only.
- Width: 15 Inches
- Height: 17 Inches
- Material: 24 gauge US steel
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
- Made in: USA
Mom's Home Diner Metal Sign - Personalized 15 x 17 Inches
Personalize this vintage sign at NO extra charge.
- Please enter the first or last name of your choice in the provided text field before adding to cart.
- Personalization will appear exactly as typed and is limited to one line.
- Most signs can accommodate longer names; however, the more lettering you have, the smaller the letters will be.
- Personalized signs cannot be returned as they are considered "special order".
Great as a gift for your friend who loves to cook, the Mom's Home Diner Metal Sign is a beautiful, retro-style diner sign that is perfect to hang in the kitchen or any other place in the house. It features the ability to customize it to say the name of whoever you are gifting the sign to, so that it will read their name plus "home." The personalized text will go in the black circle at the top of the sign, written in a white neon-style text. There is a fork and spoon in a matching color within the circle as well. Inside of the circle is a classic checkerboard backsplash with the image of a woman in a retro art style. The bottom of the Mom's Home Diner Metal Sign features the word "Diner. Always open. Just say ‘please!’" written in white text against a red background.
The entire Mom's Home Diner Metal Sign is crafted out of 24-gauge US steel. The steel is resistant to rust and corrosion of any kind and is not flimsy, ensuring it won’t break or bend with time. It measures a total size of 15 inches by 17 inches in size and is able to fit into virtually any space in the home. The colors and details of the Mom's Home Diner Metal Sign will never fade, thanks to the sublimation process that it undergoes where the powder coating keeps the colors bright and vibrant.
Be the first to review this product.
- `Made to order - Usually ships within 5-7 working days. Large orders (10+ signs) usually ship within 10-14 working days.