1958 Studebaker Hawk LED Lighted Wall Clock 14 x 14 Inches
LED Lighted Wall Clock Description:
- Best backlit LED wall clock on the market
- 14 inches across
- Clear Lexan outer lens
- Plugs into any 110 outlet
- On / Off switch in cord - 96 Inches long
- Quartz movement runs from 1 double AA battery
- Perfect for the collector
- 1 years manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
Created in a classic 1950's inspired art style, the 1958 Studebaker Hawk Lighted Wall Clock is a handsome, nostalgic addition to any room of the house with its selection of muted colors. Measuring 14 inches by 14 inches, the clock features two Studebakers, one white and one orange on a dark background. Over top of this UV-dried, long-lasting image is a clear, optical grade Lexan lens that resists both scratching and yellowing. On the back of the clock is black ABS plastic that houses inside an LED light source that gives the clock its back-light. To turn on the light, plug the clock into any standard 110-volt outlet. Insert a single AA battery to activate the dependable quartz movement.
Be the first to review this product.
- Usually ships next business day